<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 24, 2003

PISS ACTION ON THE ROAD

I’ve been seeing a lot of peeing on the road. Mostly on the back windows of trucks and a few S.U.V.s. I think it all started innocently enough with guys, proud of their toys, disdainful (granted that might be a big word for these guys) of owners of Fords or Chevys or Dodges or clearly anything Japanese.

Lately though, I’ve seen this piss action morph into a more robust value statement. So without the need to roll down your window at the stoplight and engage in playful banter, you already have a bead on what the driver is like.

A lady I don’t want to talk to ever has the picture of a women squatting down pissing on the letters “EX”. While a graphical challenge, the message was clear to any prospective pre-“EX”. From there, the puerile pissing pictures get into hated sports teams and the like. This seems to be a logical extension.

However, over the last few months I’ve been watching this communication and art form elevate to a whole new level. I’ve seen the little kid pissing on that Christian fish logo. (I’m sure there’s a story there.) Then there was one with the kid pissing on the Darwinian fish eating a smaller fish. Nothing reflects your devotion more than what you’d be willing to piss on. I haven’t seen one yet, but sometime soon this kid has got to piss on “Satan” or was that the Dallas Cowboys already? I’m getting mixed up.

So prepare yourself for the upcoming political pissing. I think we’ll see
Two little boys pissing on each other, which would be politics as usual
Bush pissers
Pissers on whomever the Democrats can mainstream
Pissers on NRA, NEA, labor unions, HMOs, etc.

Finally, I’m getting a special one made for my window that may sell well too. It’s a huge Niger aluminum tube pissing on “WMD”. Believe it or else.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?