<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 03, 2003

Osama bin Forgotten

I finally navigated through my way to the White House feedback site with what I think is an idea no one has bubbled up to the president. Osama is hiding in an undisclosed location. Saddam is hiding in an undisclosed location. Who else do we know that periodically hides in an undisclosed location? Cheney! And anyone in the FBI's Witness Protection Program (WPP).

So I think it's a typical situation where FBI is not talking to Secret Service is not talking to CIA. Bush needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with these guys and get them to cooperate (and save the billions on Homeland Security). Put the teams in the same room and task them with pretending. "If Osama bin were Dick, where would you put it? If Sadam had squealed on some mob deal, where would you site a safe house and new identity?" These agencies do this for a living. Let's hear from them.

I'll let you know when I get a reply back from the White House. But I probably won't get a medal for just having a grasp of the obvious.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?