<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 12, 2004

CNN REPORTS: SEX IS GOOD FOR A HEALTHY HEART

http://www.time.com/time/2004/sex/article/sexual_healing_what_fee01a.html?cnn=yes

CNN titteringly covered an article in Time magazine about the healing and exercising benefits of having sex.

OK. This tells me that some group of scientists actually got funding to survey this. Way to score, dudes! Basically, all the energy expended in doing the deed causes the pulse to accclerate to twice its normal rate and burns an average of 200 calories.

But I have questions . . .

1. How can this activity burn so many calories when it's over in 7 minutes?

2. Does hot, nasty, cheating sex with a co-worker burn more calories?

3. Does this apply to women too? I don't think so. Don't they just have to lie there? How much energy in that? I remember the only way I could tell if my ex-wife was finished is that she would drop her nail file.

4. And what about "Orgasm, party of one." Does it have to be sex with a partner to qualify? They never consider that.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?