<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 08, 2004

I'M RECONSIDERING MY POSITION ON GAY MARRIAGE.

I used to think that it would be a civil way to recognize the lives of people who are in a committed relationship.

BUT NO MORE! Why would I expect gay men and lesbians to want to participate in this institution after Britney and her boyhood boy-toy bounced their way down the aisle.

They were married for 55 hours. Hell, sometimes that may not even be enough time for gay men to figure out who was going to be on the top bunk and who the bottom. And they admitted that they just wanted to do something fun.

I think some heteros ruin this marriage thing for everyone. At least I was able to confirm that the two Lousiana love birds didn't get married by an Elvis impersonator.

Congress should spend some time on a Defense of Marriage Clean Up Your Act.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?