<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 30, 2006

HOW DO THESE PEOPLE KNOW THIS STUFF ABOUT ME?

There is a street preacher who insists that he must witness daily in whatever God given temperature and at a decibel level that competes with road construction. But without fail, as I approach him, all I hear from him is “SINNER! You have to change your life or face the consequences.” And then he starts his litany of consequences. My question is, who told him I was sinner? Not that I’m not necessarily denying it, depending on the definition of sin, and situational sinning vs sins of omissions vs. white lie type sinning vs OMG sin. Sin is a richly nuanced concept. But how did this stranger happen to know about me? Huh? Huh?


And note to self: the street preacher didn’t seem to want to embrace my “richly nuanced concept” statement.

My spam. I know about spam. I think I have been blocked from several email sites for inappropriate comments. But I keep getting a recurring spam theme (or meme), and it’s not all from the same person, so I’m sure the word is out there on the internets. But how would all these different people who send me these emails know that I wanted a bigger penis. Someone has GOT to have tipped them off. I don’t just go around telling anybody and everybody that I wanted a bigger penis. I mean, be real. So how did all these people find out AND get my email address?

I’m going to be on the lookout next time I’m standing at urinal and the guy next to me says “hey, could I get your email address? We have a service that has too much stuff and wants to give it away to just anyone. You look like you’d like free stuff.” Well, I give him my email address (after washing my hands of course.) but I never get any free stuff. What’s up with that?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?