<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I’M ON TOP! It’s official!


Yesterday the UNITED STATES Post Office delivered a piece of mail to our address. I want to clearly emphasize that the U.S. Post Office is a duly authorized entity and carries out its duties in a proscribed, official way.


The mail bore the first name of my companion and MY last name. That should settle everything in our household. I’m the husband; my partner has to take my last name (Unless of course for professional name recognition in his field he needs to keep his “maiden” name). Regardless, I’m on top. Nyah, nyah, na, nyah, na.


Interestingly, the mail was sent by Progressive Auto Insurance. The Progressive Auto team was thinking of that trendy new target market demographic principle of “Don’t Ask, Do Sell.”


I remain,

Top Man.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?