<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 25, 2006

YOU MAKE RAPE SOUND LIKE SUCH A BAD WORD . . .

Coming back from Redlands on Sunday I had an occasion to stop at Jack in the Box in Blythe--a happenin' place for sure. Lots of high school and college kids enjoying the Colorado River boating activities.

While munching on the fine cuisine I happened to look at the young guys queued up to use the bathroom. One of the kids had a t-shirt that I bet his high school is proud of. It has the high school name, and graduating year, and the tag line is "Raping and Pillaging, but mostly Raping"

I wanted to say "Yo, dude. Cool t-shirt. How 'bout us both going into the bathroom and let me try out that raping thing you like so much. I promise it won't hurt you much, and then maybe I can get a t-shirt too." But while I could have whupped this boy's ass, his friends and fellow rapers would have probably retributed and failed to see the irony. Oh well. Party on.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?