<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 05, 2007

JENNA BUSH -- Getting Married. Her contribution.

I don't know what the date is, but I just hope, hope, hope that there's enough time for her to tour the country with one of the many federally funded Abstinence Only church programs. This would be totally awesome and reflect on how well Pres. Bush can not only push funding to churches but how he can push his ideas down the genetic trail.

This could be quite an event. And maybe totally HOT! I want to hear abstinence stories! How young men and women were tempted, but because these very successfully funded programs were in place, there was no beating around the bush, virginity rocks!

But I would want more details if it's my tax dollars. How far did you have to go before "no" or "NO!" or "Oh my God. NO, not with that thing!" And Jenna could clear up the seemingly widespread mis-perception that giving head to your boyfriend is OK as look as he doesn't put his thingie in your whatever. She could explain how she has handled her many boyfriends. THAT, would be insightful. And would cause the people to swell at her tours. I mean the members to swell. I mean the number of members attending these talks to swell. Swell.

So I am thinking about starting a draft movement to let everyone see Bush at her best.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?